Monday 8 October 2012

New Design Team Members

We want to thank all of the entrants for our DT Call, wow we had such a hard time choosing but we did pick 5 new members to our team.

We have four joining us this Month and one more to introduce to you next Month.

 

Tangii Crain

TangiiHi, my name is Tangii, I live in sunny Southern California and I am addicted to all things crafty and handmade! I have been paper crafting for a handful of years, but have recently gotten back to another love... quilting and sewing up pretty things! Give me a Latte and let me craft and I am a happy girl! I am so excited to be a part of this amazing team of wonderful peeps!

Tracy Watkiss

Tracy

I am Tracy, absolutely thrilled to be a new member of the just inklined DT. I have been a crafter since I cannot remember when, but cardmaking has been my addiction for the last 7 years, my favourite technique has always been stamping and colouring with various mediums. So to be on a stamping/ digi DT is heaven on earth. I live in the southwest, married with two grown up daughters, (planning my eldest daughters wedding next year, so lots of crafting to be done with invites, favours etc). I have a 10 month old border collie - Oscar who is manic and I am also a very amateur runner.
I hope to get to know some of you over the next couple of months and hope to visit your blogs too!

Karen Liddle

Karen

I’m Karen and live and work in the North East. I’ve been married to Dave for 28 years and have 2 children, Rebekah 20 and Kristopher 15.

I’ve crafted in one way or another for as long as I can remember. I’ve been making all of my own cards for the last 8 years, and yep, I’ve never bought a card in all that time, including Christmas cards – I have to do them all year round.... lol.

I’m so pleased to have been chosen for the Just Inklined DT.

Gaynor Greaves

Gaynor

Hi, I am Gaynor, I live in Sheffield, South Yorkshire. I am married to Paul and we have a 23 year old Daughter Emily, they both support my craft addiction lol. I work on the Intensive care unit at my local hospital and I enjoy this immensely. I love anything crafty and love to try new techniques and that's why I love Blog land so many talented crafters who are generous enough to share their tips and techniques. I have been making cards since 2006, I have lots of customers and I love to see the delight on their faces when I give them their cards, I am addicted to Glamour Dust and Stickles. I am thrilled to be part of such a talented team and I can't wait to get started.

 

sub cat

2 comments:

Karen J said...

A big, warm welcome from me. Lovely to have you all aboard :) xx

Lorianna said...

WELCOME!!!!
Looking forward to working with all of you!!
HUGS
Lorianna