Tuesday 30 October 2012

New Design Team Member

Hi everyone, we wanted to introduce to you our newest Design Team Member

Dawn Lancaster and we can’t wait to see some of her beautiful work,  please give Dawn a warm welcome.

Dawn

Hi, I'm Dawn, I'm a full time Dental Nurse working with a Special Care Team & a part time crafter! I do wish it was the other way around though!

I've been into crafts of some description pretty much all of my life. I started knitting when I was young & it carried on from there!

I got into card making when my Mum showed me what she had been up to! My house if full of crafty bits & at the moment we're doing work in the house so it's mayhem!.

In September of his year, I shaved my head for charity, that explains my haircut! I'm honoured to be on the team at Just Inklined, as I have loved their images for a long time now!

sub cat

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Welcome Dawn!!! :) Look forward to crafting with you!

Dawn said...

Thanks for the lovely welcome!
Dawn xx