Monday 4 October 2010

Just inklined to Blog Hop - Theme is Stripes

Today the Design Team are having a blog hop and you are in for a treat, I know they all have some amazing projects to show you so I've listed below the order of the hop so you don't miss any of it.
OH YES you could also win a prize so be sure to read all of this post.

Head over to each of the girls and leave a comment at each, they love to here what you think of their creations then hop back here and leave a final comment & we will choose 3 winners to receive a digi stamp of their choice, you must leave a comment at each of the girls blogs to qualify.

7 comments:

Marlene said...

Thanks for the fantastic little hop. All the girls are very talented...and I love seeing Just Inklined images all colored up!

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

A fabulous blog hop and all of your work is fabulous,
Hugs Dianne xx

Ms. Jen said...

What a wonderful blog hop! You've got yourself a very talented group of ladies there. I'm a new lover of Just Inklined and can't wait to do more challenges! The images are fantastic to work with. Thanks for all the inspiration!

Dorte said...

Thanks for the blog hop. I enjoyed it. The images from Just Inklined are fab. You made me laugh.
hugs Dorte

sammi said...

The hop was so much fun and all the creations were awesome.

Trickut said...

I love the variety of your DT. All are very talented in their own right, course you prob already know this. Thank you so much for giving other new ideas!

Rachel
gl2814@zoominternet.net

Anonymous said...

Good day!This was a really exceptional website!
I come from itlay, I was luck to search your website in baidu
Also I learn a lot in your website really thank your very much i will come every day